Get financial support to start your academic journey in the USA! The University of Dayton is providing a chance to apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarships for international students.
The educational award is designed to provide financial aid for ambitious and motivated students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1850, Dayton University is the second-largest private university in the United States based in Ohio. It provides undergraduate and graduates degree programmes for credit or service learning for a summer in 18 departments.
Why study at the University of Dayton? Applicants can receive different educational opportunities at this institution. The university enables students to speed up the completion of their degree or explore new topics of interest while still enjoying affordable tuition.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University: University of Dayton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Half tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate Degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You are a first-year international applicant to a participating college or university. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- You demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they will automatically be considered for a merit scholarship when you apply for admission.
- Supporting Documents: All students are required to submit a proof of English proficiency, official high school transcript, ACT and SAT Scores
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA for all general prerequisite courses.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Dayton will provide two scholarships. Each scholarship covers at least half of the recipient’s annual tuition and will be awarded in place of any other admission scholarship.