Scholarship opportunities provide access to education for any deserving and potential student. Hurry up! Here, the St George’s, University of London is offering Physician Associate Studies MPAS international awards.
Up to seven awards are available for both home and international (non-EU) students who want to study postgraduate degree coursework at the university in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1733, St George’s, University of London offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in various disciplines. It has three research institutes focus on molecular and clinical sciences, infection and immunity.
Why study at St George’s, University of London? Students get different opportunities at this university to sharpen their skills, prepare for real-life scenarios, and gain enough visibility. University accommodation facilities are open for students.
Application Deadline: Varies with programs (Usually June 30)
- University: St George’s, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 7
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home (UK) and international (EU and non-EU) students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The programme will be awarded Masters’ in Physician Associate Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this fellowship, candidates need to take admission in the postgraduate degree at the St George’s, University of London. After taken admission, applicants are eligible to submit an application by email [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit to upload any relevant documents including references, your personal statement, and your degree classification.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission, applicants must have an Honours degree equivalent to a 2:2 or above from an approved institution of higher education outside the UK and Republic of Ireland will be accepted. Students with the highest scores across all courses will be considered for the opportunity.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not the English language, they must sit and pass the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a score of 7 overall and no less than 6.5 in each component, or an equivalent test to the same standard (contact St George’s for further information).
The scholarship covers the full-time tuition fee cost at the home (UK/EU) rate. Candidates who qualify as international students will be considered, with the view of meeting the cost difference between the home (UK/EU) and international (non-EU) rates.