The University of Warwick is now accepting applications for PhD Scholarships. This funding opportunity is available for the session 2020/2021.
The purpose of the studentship is to provide financial support for UK and EU applicants who want to undertake the PhD degree at the university.
The University of Warwick is a better place to gain a PhD with educational fund support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1965, the University of Warwick is the world’s best university in the United Kingdom. It offers several programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor, master and research in several areas of study.
Why study at the University of Warwick? At this university, you have many opportunities for enhancing your talent and developing your communication skills along with personality development.
Application Deadline: 30 October 2020
- University: University of Warwick
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,280 (tax-free)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in ERC Synergy Project
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a 1st or 2.1 honours degree (or equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates have to take admission PhD degree at the university. To express an interest in this position or to obtain further information please to e.rebrov-at-Warwick.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: You must upload your degree certificate, transcripts, and a personal statement that explains your specific research interests and why you should be considered for this award.
- Admission Requirements: Before admission, students need to check out the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
The University of Warwick will provide an annual stipend will be £15,280 (tax-free) for 3.5 years, plus fees at the home/EU rate, currently £4,425.