Do you want to study law in the USA? If yes, then you can apply for the LLM Scholarships offered by Brigham Young University for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students who have completed their undergraduate studies outside the USA are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The students must have a Bachelor’s of Law degree and must apply for an LLM at BYU to receive this scholarship towards the program fee by the university.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Brigham Young University is a private research university in Utah that seeks to develop students with faith, intellect, and character. It offers language programs, talented performing arts ensembles, and outstanding sports programs and is currently ranking at 80th among National Universities in the States.
Why choose to study at Brigham Young University? The Brigham Young University provides its students an outstanding education in an atmosphere consistent with the ideals and principles of its sponsor, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. BYU is famously known for its academically minded and internationally experienced student body and the world-class teaching that it offers.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2022
- University or Organization: Brigham Young University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All non-American students from any international country are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM or Master’s of law degree study at BYU is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- LLM or Master’s of law degree study at BYU is eligible to apply for.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Student applications via the university’s official application portal are accepted. International students that will prove to be eligible will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of intent
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hand in excellent and impactful essays and legitimate necessary documents. LSAT scores mandatorily need to be submitted.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 20
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 49
- Cambridge English – 180
The selected applicants will be accepted into the LLM programme at BYU and will be provided the tuition fee coverage of the same for one year.