To ensure international students who wish to study in the United States receive quality and affordable education, the Middlebury Institute of International Studies has announced the Steven J. Baker Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Exclusively offered to entrants from France and Italy and students who have French or Italian as their second language, this scholarship will cover the study expenses of any degree programme undertaken by the winners at MIIS.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
The Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey is an institute for international students to gain professional education in the USA. MIIS strives to create leaders capable of bridging cultural, organizational, and language divides to produce sustainable, equitable solutions to a variety of global challenges.
Why choose to study at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies? Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey is an academic community committed to preparing students for professional roles in cross-cultural, multilingual environments. It is known to provide international professional education in areas of critical importance to a rapidly changing global community and prepare students for meaningful impact.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021
- University or Organization: Middlebury Institute of International Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Italy or France are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Degree programmes offered at the institute are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have Italian or French as their second language.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students are required to submit their admission application on the application portal of the institute. Applicants that have applied will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal scholarship statement
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all required documents along with English language proficiency proof. GRE or GMAT scores are optional.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
The students that will be declared winners of this scholarship will be entitled to receive the cost of study of the applied degree programme at MIIS.