The University of Nottingham is encouraging international students to become a part of the PhD Studentships in Mathematical Sciences.
PhD degree aspirants from both UK and EU are eligible to apply for this position. The students must have undertaken a PhD study in the Department of Mathematical Science of the University of Nottingham to be eligible to receive the program fee and an annual stipend under this studentship.
Amazing opportunity for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is an ever-changing dynamic university internationally known for its amazing education quality. It possesses a reliable faculty that constantly delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and gives their unbothered attention to each student as the batch sizes at Nottingham are small. The students’ satisfaction percentage is very high through guaranteed employment and support services for students because of its student support services.
Application Deadline: 21st September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: School of Mathematical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,285
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to pursue a PhD degree in the field of Applied Mathematics or Fluid Dynamics taught at the School of Mathematical Sciences of the University of Nottingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a graduate in the field of mathematics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply online to the desired programme through the university website. The students must contact [email protected] to know about the application procedures.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have a 1st class degree in Mathematics, preferably at MMath/MSc level, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 55
The selected applicants will receive a £15,285 stipend along with the tuition fee of the PhD degree undertaken at the University of Nottingham.