The London Arts & Humanities Partnership (LAHP) is offering international studentships for deserving and talented candidates. These awards are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
There are a number of Studentships exclusively available for the UK and international students who want to begin the Queen Mary School of Law PhD programme.
A fine chance to get financial support for PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a major research-focused higher education institution in the United Kingdom. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines.
Why study at the Queen Mary University of London? Candidates will be able to utilize critical thinking abilities to evaluate and solve problems while attending this university. QMUL offers a wealth of resources to help overseas students prepare for their lectures.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 28 January 2022.
- University: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Full fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Home and International applicants
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the School of Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, Applicants are expected to meet the entry requirements of the Queen Mary School of Law PhD programme these require applicants to gain a ‘Pass with Distinction’ on an LLM or equivalent post-graduate qualification in Law, such as an MA. For degrees taken outside of the UK, the applicant must obtain a grade equivalent to a UK Pass with Distinction. For applicants from non-English speaking countries, proof of English language competency may be required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, you need to take admission in the PhD degree program at Queen Mary. After that, applicants can apply for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit the following supporting documents:
- A completed application form
- Proof of English language ability for overseas applicants from non-English speaking countries
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Your research proposal
- A one-side A4 statement of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: To join this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, please check your programme’s English language requirements.
The studentship program will cover a full fee waiver at Home/EU rates and an annual stipend of around £17,000 per year.