The University of Lynchburg is pleased to announce the Global Presidential Scholarship to motivated and talented students. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.
The award is available to excellent first-year international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university. The scholarship program will cover an award amount of $27,000 during the study.
The University of Lynchburg is a private institution and offers financial support to international students in the USA. Hurry Up! Apply for its Global Presidential Scholarship opportunity and receive an award of $27,000.
User Review( votes)
The University of Lynchburg is a globally acclaimed private university where students develop better compassion for mankind and a growth attitude. Here, thought-provoking learning sparks personal and global transformation.
Why would you like to study at the University of Lynchburg? For those who desire to learn more about the world and themselves, the University of Lynchburg is an obvious choice. Students are encouraged to share their opinions and examine various points of view not as an afterthought, but as the initial step toward gaining more knowledge in this setting.
Application Deadline: All international applicants can submit an application by the 15th January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Lynchburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $27,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students also must reside on campus and be enrolled full-time to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, students must take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. International students are automatically considered for academic scholarships once they’re admitted to the University of Lynchburg. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, transcript, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, seekers are needed to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have Test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT/ACT) and/or proof of English language proficiency are not considered in the calculation for scholarships, but they may still be required in the admissions process.
The University of Lynchburg will provide an award amount of $27,000 to the successful candidate for an undergraduate degree.