Murdoch University is delighted to offer the Loneragan Family International Scholarship in Australia for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursary is accessible for those eligible international aspirants who wish to pursue honours degree coursework for the academic year 2021-2022.
Great opportunity to get $3,000 for covering honours degree program tuition fees in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Murdoch University was established in 1973 and is a public university for science. It has three Australian campuses and is one of Australia’s leading research institutes. The university is one of the world’s 401-500 universities.
Why study at Murdoch University? The university provides the students with a complete educational environment. They discover your career prospects and, with committed support, take charge of your professional future.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2021
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors degree
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honors degree program in Science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria
- Be enrolled in honours or the final year of your studies at Murdoch University
- Be enrolled in Biological, Environmental or Marine Science
- Have a good academic record with a distinction average or above
- Demonstration of community service
- Experiencing personal and financial hardship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the honours degree coursework at the Murdoch University. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcript and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You’ve completed a Bachelor’s degree with first-class honours or upper second class honours. Candidates must meet with the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: The aspirants need to demonstrate the English language proficiency by IELTS with 6.5 and TOEFL with minimum 90 test scores.
The funding program will give $3,000 deduction in tuition fee for the academic year 2021/2022.