Eliminate the economic barriers that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Global Scholarship offered by the Rotary Organization.
This is a great opportunity for students who are interested in studying abroad for one year to pursue a masters or doctoral degree.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Rotary International is an international service organization with over 35,000 member clubs worldwide, with a membership of 1.2 million individuals. It is a non-political and non-religious organization open to all.
the whose stated purpose is to bring together business and professional leaders in order to provide humanitarian service and to advance goodwill and peace around the world.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University or Organization: Rotary Organization
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or doctoral
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in anywhere in the world
- Eligible Countries: Al nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters or doctoral degree in peace and conflict resolution, disease prevention and treatment, water and sanitation, maternal and child health, basic education and literacy, and economic and community development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enrol in the masters or doctoral degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application must then be forwarded to the local Rotary Club submitting the application for grant funding.
- Supporting Documents: Recommendations from educators and/or employers, and providing original transcripts from all post-secondary colleges or universities attended.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: Rotary Organization will provide the award amount of $30,000 to complete their studies.