The Monash University is dispensing a marvelous opportunity through its Climate Science Honours International funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is available for both domestic and international students.
The program supports motivated students who want to undertake an honours degree program in the field of Atmospheric Science.
Nice offer for international students at Monash University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1958, the Monash University is the second oldest university based in Melbourne, Australia. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
Why study at Monash University? The university provides an opportunity for the candidates to focus in on the development of particular skills in keeping with their needs and interests. Here students will develop and use implementation skills and theory to evaluate the improvement guideline implementation intervention.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: School of Earth, Atmosphere, and Environment
- Course Level: Honours Degree
- Award: $7500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Honours degree in the subject area of Atmospheric Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Commencing full time in an honours degree in Atmospheric Science in the School of Earth, Atmosphere, and Environment at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Must achieve at least 16 of their 20 honours course work credits from courses in Atmospheric Science and choose a research project in Atmospheric Science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates are advised to take admission in the Honours degree program at Monash University. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum average mark of 85% in 24 credit points of relevant mathematics, physics, and engineering or atmospheric science units at level three.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The Monash University will offer two scholarships of $ 7500 to complete an Honors degree in Atmospheric Sciences in the School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment at a Monash campus in Australia.