The University of Pennsylvania is now attracting aspiring and enthusiastic students with outstanding academic achievements to join its Dean’s Scholarships programme.
Penn GSE Dean’s Scholarship is open to talented and motivated students who want to undertake a master’s degree program at the Penn Graduate School of Education. These awards will be made based on merit assessed during the faculty review of the admissions application. These scholarships are available to both domestic and international students.
This is a very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
Established as the College of Philadelphia in 1740, the University of Pennsylvania is a private Ivy League research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It has four undergraduate schools as well as twelve graduate and professional schools. It is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
Why study at the University of Pennsylvania? Students and faculty enjoy an Ivy League environment at Penn GSE that supports practical knowledge building and high-quality research. Their alumni are recognized as some of the world’s most influential education leaders, and their distinguished professors are pacesetters in their fields. Penn GSE has a legacy of innovation in education, and their wide-ranging work is all aimed at powering opportunities through education.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Department: Graduate School of Education
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a master’s degree in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Aspirants have to undertake a master’s degree program.
- Aspirants must be domestic and international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start the application process, students must fill out an online application form for the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All students must have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree to be considered for admission. Applicants with international degrees and coursework must have their educational credentials evaluated, course-by-course, using a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the program’s standard application requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must meet the English language proficiency requirements.
The University of Pennsylvania will provide the award amount of £10,000 to the winning candidates for the session 2022-2023.