To finance postgraduate studies of Indonesian students in the UK, Cranfield University and the Indonesian Government have come together to offer the LPDP Indonesia Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The application is open to Indonesian citizens with excellent academic achievement who wish to start their postgraduate studies at Cranfield University. The Award will cover all possible costs of study.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Cranfield University is a postgraduate public research university in England. It is one of the oldest business schools in Europe and a world leader in management education and research ranking 6th in the UK and 26th in the world overall in the QS World Ranking.
Why choose to study at Cranfield University? The university creates leaders through its education and research in technology and management. Cranfield offers world-class expertise and industry partnerships to its students to make them leaders in their domains.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indonesia
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Indonesian students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate level programmes offered at Cranfield are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.25 on 4.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to go to the online application system of the university and apply for the programme of their choice. Applicants must visit the LPDP website to know about the application process for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Health certificate
- Recommendation letter
- Work experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed four diploma (D4) or undergraduate (S1), or master’s (S2) diploma program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE – 65
- Cambridge Assessment English Test – 160
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English – PASS
The successfully selected students will be provided education funds and al the supporting funds like living expenses, transportation costs, health insurance, etc.