If you are a high-performing student and have a strong desire to undertake a PhD programme in the UK, you can apply for the President‡s PhD Positionsat the Imperial College London. The grant is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is aimed at providing all international and home country students full tuition fees and a generous stipend for a PhD place at Imperial College London. Applicants that show academic excellence and have an impressive research proposal are eligible.
User Review( votes)
Imperial College London is a public research university ranked 7th worldwide, 3rd in Europe, and 1st in London. ICL aims to provide an education for students from around the world that equips them with the knowledge and skills they require to pursue their ambitions.
Why choose to study at Imperial College London? The Imperial College London delivers world-class scholarship, education, and research in science, engineering, medicine, and business, with particular regard to their application in industry, commerce, and healthcare. It is marching towards developing the next generation of researchers, scientists, and academics.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021
- University or Organization: Imperial College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £21,800
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities from any international country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD level study programmes offered at ICL are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to log in to the university portal and apply to any desired PhD programme. Applications for the opportunity will be considered on the basis of their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Two academic referees
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must be in receipt of, or due to receive, a first-class UK degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 115
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE Academic – 62
The selected PhD students will receive an annual stipend of £21,800, a consumables fund of £2,000, and a full tuition fee for the undertaken programme for up to 3 years by ICL.