If you seek financial support to pursue your higher studies in the UK, your wait is over! The University of Huddersfield has announced the Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Malaysian, Singaporean, and Indonesian nationals who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the University of Huddersfield are eligible to take this application . This scholarship will give them support towards the tuition fee to a limited extent.
The University of Huddersfield is a public research university that aims to undertake responsible teaching, research, and enterprise to enable students to fulfill their academic, professional, and personal potential. Huddersfield is also ranked in the QS Global World Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Huddersfield? The University of Huddersfield is recognized for delivering consistently outstanding learning and teaching high-quality education. Its commitment to world-class teaching and success in developing students as independent learners and critical thinkers is made known globally as it won the first Global Teaching Excellence Award. It holds an impressive employability rate which obviously points out how much employers love the graduates of Huddersfield.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Huddersfield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: £5000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate programme within the Huddersfield Business School, School of Education & Professional Development, School of Art, Design & Architecture, School of Computing & Engineering, School of Music, Humanities & Media, and School of Applied Sciences are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-funded students with an offer letter for the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are advised to register on the university’s application portal and apply by logging in with the created credentials or apply through UCAS. Eligible candidates will automatically be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of your curriculum vitae
- A personal statement indicating why you should be awarded the scholarship. Indicate how obtaining the degree will benefit your own career ambitions. This supporting statement should not be over 500 words in total.
- A copy of the University offer letter
- Academic transcripts/mark sheets and certificates/diplomas
- Personal statement/statement of purpose
- Two references
- A copy of my passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have received minimum 12 years of school education and hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Cambridge English Advanced – Grade C
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 51
- GCSE or GCE – Grade C
The applicants will be given £2000 – £5000 towards pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Huddersfield.