London South Bank University is delighted to announce the international awards to help bright students pursue their higher studies in the UK. The applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Self-funding overseas-fee paying international students that want to study an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at LSBU are eligible to apply. The scholarship value is marked at £1,500 in form of tuition fee reduction or discount.
User Review( votes)
London South Bank University is a public cosmopolitan known for its professional links and high graduate salaries. It is ranked 801st in QS World University Rankings and aims to be recognized for transforming lives, communities, businesses, and society through applied education and insight.
Why choose to study at London South Bank University? LSBU offers career-focused courses that are supplemented by mentoring and internship opportunities. It enables students from every background to gain the skills and self-confidence they need to become the best version of themselves.
Application Deadline: November 19, 2021
- University or Organization: London South Bank University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas lands are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or postgraduate programmes offered at LSBU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-funding international students at LSBU.
- The applicants must undertake a programme with at least one-year duration.
- The applicants must hold an offer for a valid LSBU full-time programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal and complete their admission application or use the UCAS All international applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school records
- Bachelor degree qualification
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the course they wish to undertake at LSBU.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English language criteria of the university.
The university will provide the award amount of £1,500 to self-funded overseas fee-paying students undertaking undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD studies.