To remove financial barriers in the UK, Bishop Grosseteste University has established the Dean of Faculty Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme is open to all international applicants that demonstrate outstanding academic achievements and wish to undertake an undergraduate or graduate programme at BGU. Selected students will be eligible to receive a 50% tuition fee waiver.
User Review( votes)
Bishop Grosseteste University is a public research university and an established teacher training institute enabling all students to achieve the highest possible standard in their chosen field of study.
Why study at Bishop Grosseteste University? At BGU, students are faced with life?enriching opportunities. They are given a chance to self-recognize their aspiration and achievements which provides opportunities for self?development. Bishop Grosseteste University has extremely high rates of graduate employability.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2022
- University or Organization: Bishop Grosseteste University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All international entrants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undergraduate or graduate-level courses taught at BGU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must identify why they think they are suitable for the award within their application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must fill the admission application of the university and submit it to [email protected]. Students are required to fill the Scholarship Application Form and submit it to [email protected] to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school records
- Bachelors degree
- Nationality and immigration info
- Supporting statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the country-specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants whose first language is not English have the necessary English language skills to successfully complete their course.
The winning applicants of this scholarship will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver on the tuition fee of the undergraduate or graduate programme at BGU.