The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is pleased to offer Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship to pursue an MSc programme.
The citizens of sub-Saharan Africa or South Asian countries who have been accepted for the MSc Public Health for Development Course are encouraged to apply.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading center for research and postgraduate education in public and global health.
Why at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine – The mission of the university is to be a world-leading school of public and global health, working closely with partners in the UK and worldwide to address contemporary and future critical health challenges.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2020
- Applicants must be a citizen of one of the following sub-Saharan African or South Asian countries: Afghanistan; Angola; Bangladesh; Benin; Botswana; Bhutan; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Comoros; Republic of Congo; Democratic Republic of Congo; Djibouti; Equatorial Guinea; Ethiopia; Eritrea; Gabon; Gambia; Ghana; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; India; Ivory Coast; Kenya; Lesotho; Liberia; Madagascar; Malawi; Maldives; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Nepal; Niger; Nigeria; Pakistan; Rwanda; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Somalia; South Sudan; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Swaziland; Tanzania; Togo; Uganda; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
- This is awarded to pursue Public Health for Development course.
- Who have been accepted in the MSc Public Health for Development course for 2020-21 academic year and have demonstrated a commitment to WASH (water, sanitation, and hygiene) can apply for this study.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants should follow these given two steps:
· Step 1: Submit an application for study for the MSc Public Health for Development, via the LSHTM Admissions portal.
· Step 2: Submit an Application, via the LSHTM’s Online application portal, indicating that you are applying for the 2020-21 Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: A complete Curriculum Vitae (CV), and, a statement of the motivation of no more than 1,000 words
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who do not meet the minimum entry requirement for the programme of their choice but who have relevant professional experience may still be eligible for admission.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language. Applicants must meet the School’s minimum English Language Proficiency Requirements if shortlisted for this funding.
The winners will get full-time overseas tuition fees for 2020-21 (including the mandatory field trip fee), and flights from the student’s home country to the United Kingdom, and return on expiry of the award (to be booked by The grants team in Registry), and a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 17,175.00.