The Monash South Africa (MSA) Master of International Business (MIB) course will advance your business and management knowledge and give you the skills to operate from a global perspective. Specifically designed for recent graduates and those in the early stages of their career, this degree will build on your undergraduate credentials and further strengthen your business skills.
At MSA, we understand that responding to the ever-changing higher education landscape is critical both to our success and to that of our students. The Academic Innovation Centre (AIC) allows us to identify and take advantage of opportunities in this dynamic environment.
User Review( votes)
The AIC aims to create effective and efficient learning environments that enhance our students’ learning experience. It will become a focal point for conceptualizing, promoting, studying and disseminating ground-breaking academic transformation at MSA and beyond.
• Application Deadline: February 28, 2019.
• Course Level: award is available to pursue graduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in Business and Management.
• Award: 15% tuition fee discount for all your enrolled units during the 2019 academic year.
• Number of Awards: Numbers not given.
• Nationality: International and South African Students can apply for this application .
• The award can be taken in South Africa.
• Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
• Entrance Requirements:
• Successfully completing and meeting the entry requirements to commence with course for the first time during 2019.
• Successfully completed enrolment, for a full load as per the course structure during each semester.
• Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing all units enrolled for the previous teaching period at Monash South Africa on the first attempt).
• Monash South Africa account must be in financial good standing (i.e. fees for completed units during the previous teaching period should be settled as per the published payment due dates).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this application is online.