London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is welcoming UK & EU Students to take part in the “PhD Positionsin Pharmacoepidemiology” program for the session 2020/21.
There are two educational awards are available for high potential candidates who are commencing the PhD study at the school for 3.5 years in September 2020.
Excellent chance to get a fund for PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1899, the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a renowned research-led postgraduate medical school and has a unique staff and student population. The main goal of this school is to improve health and health equity in the UK and worldwide.
Why at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine? LSHTM provides various facilitates national and international conference attendance by students in the later stages which provides networking opportunities.
Application Deadline: February 10, 2020
- University: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: UK & EU
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU applicants are eligible for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree will be awarded in Pharmacoepidemiology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold, or expect to obtain before the start of the PhD, a relevant MSc awarded with good grades, or have a combination of relevant qualifications and experience which demonstrates equivalent ability and attainment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take admission in a PhD degree at the university. Thereafter they should apply for the application; it should be submitted by email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: A 2-page curriculum vitae, including details of their academic achievements to date and the names of 2 referees (at least one of whom should be able to comment on your academic ability), a research proposal of up to 1,000 words and Copies of the transcripts from their undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: The award is only available to candidates who meet the eligibility requirements for home/EU fees
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- Tuition fees (at the home/EU student rate); and
- A tax-free stipend of GBP 22,946.00 per year.