For encouraging outstanding Indian students to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom, the University of Stirling is implementing the Postgraduate India funding for the academic year 2020-21.
Worthy offer for Indian students to get for master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded by royal charter in 1967, the University of Stirling is a public and plate glass university which is located in Stirling, Scotland. It offers various degree program to attract students from a diverse background.
Why at the University of Stirling? While studying at this university, students benefit from our high-quality teaching and internationally-recognised research. They offer a diverse and multi-cultural experience for students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, applicants:
- must have received an offer of admissions for a taught course at the University starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- must be an international student for tuition fee purposes
- must be an Indian national or living in India at the point of application
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students have to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the university.No separate application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants have to accomplish the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide the following test scores:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE)
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA)
Each scholar will receive the amount of £4,000 in the form of a tuition fee waiver for their studies. There are multiple awards available for students.