For encouraging outstanding Indian students to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom, the University of Stirling is implementing the Postgraduate India Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
Worthy offer for Indian students to get for master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded by royal charter in 1967, the University of Stirling is a public and plate glass university which is located in Stirling, Scotland. It offers various degree program to attract students from diverse background.
Why study at the University of Stirling? While studying at this university, students benefit from our high-quality teaching and internationally-recognized research. They offer a diverse and multi-cultural experience for students.
Application Deadline: The application is open for the academic session 2023/2024.
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, applicants:
- must have received an offer of admissions for a taught course at the University starting in September 2023 or January 2024.
- must be an international student for tuition fee purposes
- must be an Indian national or living in India at the point of application
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students have to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the university.No separate application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants have to accomplish the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide the following test scores:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE)
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA)
Each scholar will receive the amount of £4,000 in the form of a tuition fee waiver for their studies. There are multiple awards available for students.