The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee is welcoming international students to study at Lubar School of Business by launching Non-Residents Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships are exclusively offered to international master students at the Lubar School of Business at UMW. A $2,500 scholarship will be advanced to eligible non-resident tuition fee-paying graduate students.
Worthy offer for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee is a public urban research university in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is ranked #299-#391 in National Universities and aims to develop and maintain high-quality undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education programs.
Why choose to study at the Lubar School of Business UMW? UWM is one of the nation’s leading research universities, as recognized by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education that holds schools like LSB committed to developing the next generation of business leaders.
Application Deadline: The applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis, but programme specific deadlines should be observed.
- University or Organization: Lubar School of Business University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master study programmes offered at the Lubar School of Business of UMW can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be required to pay non-resident tuition, including international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application online on the university portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit a statement outlining their reason for graduate study and academic records from all post-secondary education.
- Admission Requirements: All students are required to have a bachelor’s degree from UMW or any other approved institute.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of English language proficiency tests such as TOEFL, IELTS, or CAE/CPE.
The successfully selected candidates will be offered a $2,500 scholarship towards the non-resident’s graduate programme at Lubar School of Business UMW.