The Lundbeck Foundation is inviting applications for Lundbeckfonden Ph.D. Scholarships to study in Denmark. International applicants are eligible to apply for this application program.
The aim of the foundation’s grants is to make a significant contribution towards increasing the quality and the usability of all research-based knowledge and experience gained in the field of biomedical and health sciences in Denmark.
A valuable offer for international students to get a higher degree in Denmark with a study found.
User Review( votes)
The Lundbeck Foundation is one of Denmark’s largest commercial foundations, worth over DKK 60 billion, and they award research grants of around DKK 500 million each year to Danish-based, biomedical sciences research – primarily in the field of brain research.
University or Organization: The Lundbeck Foundation
Course Level: Ph.D. program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International applicants
The program can be taken in Denmark
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- As a future Ph.D. student, you are the main applicant.
- The studentships are awarded in the field of biomedical and health sciences.
- You are only eligible to apply if you already hold a Master’s degree or if you gain your Master’s degree no later than three to four months after the application deadline.
- The foundation stipulates that you must be registered as a Ph.D. student at a university.
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this application program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are only eligible to apply if you already hold a Master’s degree or if you gain your Master’s degree no later than three to four months after the application deadline.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- The aid amount depends on the collective agreement on which your employment is based. You will find the annual amount in the application form.
- This covers salary, tuition fees and a contribution towards running costs. You can also apply for partial cover if your project is co-financed. However, the application to Lundbeckfonden must mainly cover salary.