The South African Medical Association is delighted to offer its Research Masters Supplementary Scholarship. The grant is available to pursue postgraduate research.
The aim of The grant is to promote research and development in medicine in South Africa. The scholarship is awarded in the field of medicine.
A fine opportunity for South African applicants.
User Review( votes)
The South African Medical Association (SAMA) is a trade union for doctors in South Africa. It is affiliated with the Congress of South African Trade Union
University or Organization: The South African Medical Association
Course Level: Postgraduate research
Award: R50 000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: South African applicants
The program can be taken in South Afric
Application Deadline: Closed
- Eligible Countries: South African applicants are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: The main selection criteria are the academic quality of the research proposal and the suitability of the project for the SA environment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via post.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to the completed application form with a passport-size photograph attached.
- Typed copy of curriculum-vitae (max of 2 pages).
- The title of the project and short abstract of the research project (500 words) detailing the background, aims and objectives, research question and methods.
- Proof of registration with an academic institution.
- References from the supervisor of the applicant. The referee’s title and academic status should be clearly indicated in this (with official rubber-stamp). These should be confidential (in sealed envelopes) and should be recent-dated.
Benefit: The successful applicant will receive an award of R50 000 disbursed over two years.