Would you like to study in Australia? Make your dream come true by applying for the Project specific opportunities offered by Macquarie University.
The educational program is designed for international students who undertake a direct entry 3-year PhD program at MU for the academic year 2021/2022.
The Institution of Macquarie is a public Australian research university in Sydney’s Macquarie Park district. It was established in 1964 by the State of New South Wales as the third university in the Sydney Metropolitan Area.
Why study at Macquarie University? With our help, university students will be able to travel throughout the world and participate in an internship with a leading company. The university is known for providing excellent services, producing highly qualified graduates, and excelling in interdisciplinary research and teaching.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Full-time stipend rate of $28,597
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Project Specific funding for Perovskite and quantum dot opto-electronic devices
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is available to eligible candidates to undertake a direct entry 3-year PhD program
- Additional 1-year funding is also available to support exceptional domestic candidates who need to complete a Master by Research program before enrolling in the PhD program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must take admission in the PhD degree program at Macquarie University. After that must need to complete the application via the Online Application System and have to submit two academic referee reports to the Higher Degree Research Office
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Macquarie University will provide an award of Tuition Fee Offset and a Living Allowance Stipend. The value and tenure of The grant is an “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,597 per annum (in 2021 for up to 3 years – indexed annually).