International students with leadership skills and an interest in supply chain management are invited to apply for the Professor Brian Fynes Memorial Scholarships at UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School.
The grant is established in honor of Professor Brian Fynes, who was appointed Ireland’s first Full Professor of Supply Chain Management and had an influential impact on his students. It is offered to students who wish to undertake MSc in Supply Chain Management at UCD Smurfit. All international and domestic applicants are eligible to receive this application and get a partial fee reduction.
UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School is a graduate business school under the University College Dublin that educates, supports, and inspires the development of the Irish and International society by educating future business leaders to the highest quality international standards.
Why choose to study at UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School? UCD Smurfit is not only a globally ranked institute but is also recognized by the title of one of the world’s top 100 by the Financial Times and the Economist Intelligence Unit for its range of MBA programmes and Masters’s Degrees. The expert faculty at UCD creates future business leaders. UCD offers courses in a combination of lectures, seminars, case studies, role-playing, leading industry guest speakers, simulations, and practical projects, enabling convenience to the students.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2021
- University or Organization: UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 50% Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for the MSc in Supply Chain Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled and must be accepted into a graduate degree programme at UCD.
- The applicants must be full-time students at UCD.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to make an account on the official online portal of the university and complete the application process.
- The accepted applicants will automatically be considered for the award.
- The scholarship does not require any separate application.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application.
- Transcripts of bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent
- One academic reference
- One professional reference
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree in first-class honors (Hons 1.1) or international equivalent to being admitted in any graduate degree programme at UCD.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 100
- Cambridge examination – 185 or higher
- PTE – 65
- ETAPP – Grade C1
- Trinity ISE – C2
- Duolingo – 120
The winning applicants will be provided 50% of the tuition fee of the graduate degree programme by UCD.