The University of Sheffield is glad to announce the Maisie Glass Taught Postgraduate Bursary. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence or outstanding practice in the field of theatre and performance.
This educational award is available for both domestic and overseas applicants who have received an offer of a place to study on the MA program for the year 2020.
Valuable option to receive assistance for master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1897, the University of Sheffield is a leading research institute that offers various degree programs. It has five academic faculties composed of multiple departments.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? The university staff provides various pathways for career advancement and professional development for the students. Here candidates will take benefit from our high-quality teaching and internationally-recognized research.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2020
- University: University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £3500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and overseas applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MA degree program in Theatre & Performance Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must need to apply for the master’s degree at the University of Sheffield. After that, they can apply through the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Transcript, copy of passport, copy of English certificate and a statement can be used as a part of the application for admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you did not earn your pre-education in English, then you must have an internationally known English language qualification such as IELTS or equivalent to get direct entry in the program.
The University of Sheffield will provide the award amount of £3500 to the successful UK and overseas students for the year 2020.