Earning a master’s degree helps you to gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. Examining this importance of the study, Cranfield University is granting the Manufacturing and Material Excellence Scholarships in the UK.
The bursaries are available to students who want to pursue postgraduate studies in the area of manufacturing and materials for the academic year 2021-2022.
User Review( votes)
Cranfield University is a public research university in England. It is one of the oldest business schools in Europe and a world leader in management education and research ranking 6th in the UK and 26th in the world overall in the QS World Ranking.
Why study at Cranfield University? While studying at this university, students will enhance research skills and analyze knowledge flows at the regional and global levels, and their impact on local development, employment, and productivity.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to 40%+ of tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU, and International.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home or Overseas students eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Manufacturing and Materials
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should have or expect to achieve, the equivalent of a UK first-class honors degree in a relevant subject area.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make their applications online on the university portal after that they can apply for programmes . Applicants wishing to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship should indicate their interest on their course application form including a short statement.
- Supporting Documents: A short statement of why they should be considered. At the discretion of the Course Director, you may be required to complete a short interview via video call or telephone.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must read all the entry requirements before applying for admission to the University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university.
Three levels of opportunities are available:
- Platinum: 40%+ of tuition fee
- Gold: 20-40% of tuition fee.
- Silver: up to 20% of tuition fee