The School of Geographical and Earth Sciences is inviting students to apply for its PGT Excellence Awards at the University of Glasgow in the UK.
The educational bursary is available for high achieving international participants in order to take a postgraduate degree program at the University of Glasgow.
Nice opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world. It attracts students and staff from more than 140 different countries. The university offers various courses, programs, and learning opportunities to help students gain the tools that they need for a successful career.
Why study at the University of Glasgow? While studying at this university, students can get various career opportunities for their career destination. Here students can get various career opportunities for their career destination.
Application Deadline: 15 November 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Glasgow
- Department: School of Geographical and Earth Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught course
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in Geographical and Earth Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: The students must hold an offer of a place for a master’s program starting in September 2020.
- Be classed as a foreign candidate for fee purpose.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates who take admission in a postgraduate taught program at the university will automatically be considered for the award. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof needs to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant should demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to show the English language proficiency in the English language by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: An amount of £10,000 is available for successful 19 students as a tuition fee discount.