If you have an interest in pursuing a career in politics, then here is a wonderful chance to apply for the Curtin Edmund Rice Emerging Leaders International Scholarships. The programme is open to worldwide students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The purpose of the funding programme is to stimulate change for a better world and encourage excellent students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework in Australia.
Nice offer for international students to receive up to $15,000 for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Curtin University is recognized on the international level for its research, industry partnership, and top-notch education. It provides the best education quality with a wide range of disciplines for the participants and supports them in reaching their career goals.
Why study at Curtin University? At this university, students can explore career pathways and employment opportunities aligned to their degree. It supports the professional development and training of the candidate through courses, academic performance, and work planning processes.
Application Deadline: November 13, 2020
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering, and Aboriginal Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Enrolled full-time (100 credits) in an undergraduate degree at Curtin University in semester 1, 2021.
- Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Must have an interest in pursuing a career in politics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the funding, candidates first have to take admission in an undergraduate degree course at Curtin University. After getting enrolled, students must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Must maintain a full-time study load of at least 100 credit points each study period at Curtin University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The Scholarship programme will provide the following support for up to a maximum of 3 years:
- The total value of up to $15,000 paid as a cash stipend of $2,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses such as textbooks and/or general living expenses.
- Opportunity to participate in the Edmund Rice Centre WA Developing Community Leaders Initiative (highly recommended).