Addressing climate change and supporting the global economy, trade and livelihood, Harbin Engineering University has decided to award bright international students the 2022 Marine Scholarships of China.
All non-Chinese master or doctoral students below the age of 40 and 45 are called upon to apply for this scholarship. Students can take up the study of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering at Harbin Engineering University to be eligible and win tuition fees and other allowances.
A great offer for students who want to study for a master or doctoral degree in China.
User Review( votes)
Harbin Engineering University was founded in 1953 in Harbin, China. Harbin is one of the top public universities in China and ranks 110th nationwide. It was founded in 1953. It aims at elite education and thus makes excellent efforts on building a team of first-class engineers.
Why choose to study at the Harbin Engineering University? Harbin Engineering University is committed to advancing learning through higher education and scientific research to communicate knowledge in an active environment involving staff at the forefront of their disciplines.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship programme can be submitted by 15th April 2022.
- University or Organization: Harbin Engineering University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee and other Allowances
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Eligible Countries: All non-Chinese national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a master or doctoral programme of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering (NAOE)-related specialities at Harbin Engineering University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in good health.
- The applicants must be from a coastal/island country of the South China Sea, the Indian Ocean, the Pacific and its surrounding island countries, or a developing African country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can sign up on the university portal to complete their admission applications. All eligible non-Chinese students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport Copy
- Notarized transcripts and Bachelor or Master Degree Certificate or above
- Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors
- Study plan form
- CSC Physical examination form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree and be under the age of 40 and 45 for admission in a master or doctoral programme at Harbin.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- HSK – 5
The selected students will be provided with the following under this scholarship award to conduct master or doctoral study at Harbin:
- Application fee and Tuition covered
- Free accommodation on campus
- Living allowance: RMB 3,000 per month for master’s students, and RMB3,500 per month for doctoral students
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance