The University of Utah is delighted to offer the Marriner S. Eccles Graduate Fellowships for the talented candidates in the USA.
The aim of the fellowship is to support students with $18,250 plus tuition and subsidized health insurance for the regular academic year.
Worthy offer for applicants
User Review( votes)
The University of Utah is a public coeducational space-grant research university in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. As the state’s flagship university, the university offers more than 100 undergraduate majors and more than 92 graduate degree programs.
- Applications Close: January 11, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of banking, business, education, finance, humanities, law, social sciences, and exploring the impact of their research on relationships among politics, public policy and the economy.
- Award: The fellowship is $18,250 plus tuition and subsidized health insurance for the regular academic year.
- Number of Awards: Number of fellowships are not given
- The award can be taken in the USA
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Applicants from the USA are eligible to apply for the fellowship
- The Eccles Graduate Fellowship is open to University of Utah graduate students who are U.S. citizens and hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, and are pursuing advanced degrees in subjects of major public concern. Students may neither be employed full-time nor accept other fellowships while an Eccles fellow.
- Under unusual circumstances, a student may engage in a modest amount of teaching or research activity closely related to his/her studies. Such activity must not prolong the normal time required to complete the Eccles research proposal, and it must not impede the academic excellence and progress expected of an Eccles fellow.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete applications must be submitted electronically by Friday, January 11, 2021
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
Fellowship will cover the following:
- The fellowship is $18,250 plus tuition and subsidized health insurance for the regular academic year. Formal admission to the Graduate School and a graduate program is a requisite of the award.