Applications are open for the students who are originating from German-speaking countries. The University of Glasgow is inviting applications for the Martin Niemöller Scholarship to the eligible students.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support those students in need of financial support at any stage of their degree programme. The scholarships will be available to students coming to Glasgow to study full-time or as part of an exchange programme.
A wonderful chance for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Located in Scotland, the University of Glasgow is a public research university and the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world. Its main campus has been at Gilmore hill in the West End of the city. It served all of these students by preparing them for professions.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue any degree program
- Scholarship Award: The successful candidate will receive the amount worth up to £500.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The scholarships are available for the citizens of German-speaking countries.
- Scholarship can be taken in Scotland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open for candidates who are from German-speaking countries. These countries are Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Region Autonoma Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol, and Liechtenstein.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are open to study in any degree program offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The scholarships are open for candidates who are from German-speaking countries.
- The scholarships are available to students coming to Glasgow to study full-time or as part of an exchange program.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate financial hardship and explain how this award will enable them to complete their studies.
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships and must attach supporting documents.
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the candidate must download and submit the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidate must write a statement of not more than 500 words and send it to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For the admission information please contact [email protected]
The successful candidate will receive the amount worth up to £500.