International and domestic students can apply for this scholarship if they plan to start their studies in November 2022. Students that meet the eligibility for the LLM programme and have applied for the scholarship will be considered. The scholarship is valued at Euro 7,500 and can only be used towards the tuition fee of the programme. it will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction.
Nice offer for international students in Austria.
User Review( votes)
MCI Management Centre Innsbruck is a privately organized business school that has achieved top ranking results in the Industry Magazine ranking and stands tall at 26th rank among the national universities focusing on empowering motivated people to achieve outstanding performance.
Why study at MCI Entrepreneurial School? MCI offers training programmes that are of high quality and the education and training are on point It ensures quality in teaching through constant research and development and evolved innovation. MCI additionally provides new impulses, strengthens the competitiveness of organizations, and makes an important contribution to the professionalization of business, management, politics, and culture.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship must be submitted by 26th August 2022.
- University or Organization: MCI The Entrepreneurial School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Euro 7,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Austria as well as all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The master of Laws (LLM) programme offered at the MCI Entrepreneurial School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the Digital Business and Tech Law programme at MCI.
- The applicants must plan to start their studies in November 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for admission through the university portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must complete the scholarship application form and submit it to [email protected] along with the below listed supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport size photo
- Letter of motivation
- Midterm career goals
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed university studies in law or another field such as economics or technology and have at least a year of experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
The applicants selected to be awarded this scholarship will be provided Euro 7,500 reduction from the total tuition fee of the programme undertaken at MCI.