Alliance Manchester Business School is offering Masters Scholarships for UK/EU students for the session 2022-2023.
These scholarships are available for five scholarships across the four Accounting and Finance courses with a value of £10,000 towards the cost of the tuition fee.
Great offer for UK/EU students to get £10,000 for graduate study across the UK.
User Review( votes)
Alliance Manchester Business School (Alliance MBS) is the business school of the University of Manchester in Manchester, England. It is ranked 2nd in the UK for research, they provide education to undergraduates, postgraduates and executives across the globe.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is open for the year 2022/2023.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a master’s program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Accounting and Finance.
- Awards: Scholarship covers £10,000 towards the cost of the tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
All UK/EU applicants who hold an offer of a place to study on one of the following courses:
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Finance
- MSc Quantitative Finance
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants who hold an offer for admission will automatically be considered for a scholarship. There is no scholarship application process.
- Entrance Requirement: University normally looks for a UK bachelor degree with first or upper second class honours or the overseas equivalent, with excellent results in accounting and finance subjects.
- English Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you need to take an English language test to prove your level of ability.