Alliance Manchester Business School is offering masters programmes for UK/EU students for the session 2020-21. These opportunities are available for five scholarships across the four Accounting and Finance courses with a value of £10,000 towards the cost of the tuition fee.
Alliance Manchester Business School (Alliance MBS) is the business school of the University of Manchester in Manchester, England. It is ranked 2nd in the UK for research, they provide education to undergraduates, postgraduates and executives across the globe.
Great offer for UK/EU students to get £10,000 for graduate study across the UK.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master’s program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Accounting and Finance.
- Award: Scholarship covers £10,000 towards the cost of the tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: There are five scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
All UK/EU applicants who hold an offer of a place to study on one of the following courses:
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Finance
- MSc Quantitative Finance
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants who hold an offer for admission will automatically be considered for a scholarship. There is no application process.
- Entrance Requirement: University normally looks for a UK bachelor degree with first or upper second class honours or the overseas equivalent, with excellent results in accounting and finance subjects.
- English Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you need to take an English language test to prove your level of ability.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020