Do you want to study in Belgium but are unable to achieve your dream due to a financial crisis? Then apply for the Master’s Scholarships at the College of Europe.
The Master’s Scholarships at the College of Europe focus on attracting students and supporting their graduate-level studies in Belgium.
User Review( votes)
The College of Europe is a European educational institution established under Belgian Law. Its master’s degrees are officially recognized internationally. It provides knowledge, experience, and collective wisdom that will help them become leaders in life.
Why study at the College of Europe? The College of Europe is seeking to produce a new generation of men and women that are capable of conceptualizing and building social, economic, and political renaissance. It is also very intent on giving the students a truly European living experience.
Application Deadline: January 19, 2022
- University or Organization: College of Europe
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition and lodging
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Belgium
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: Belgium
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in European Economic Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All applicants to the College of Europe must hold a relevant university degree, or
- sufficient professional experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants are required to enroll in the master’s degree programme at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic activities
- Professional experience
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of university degrees
- Passport photo
- Recommendation letters are in the form of online recommendation questionnaires
- Admission Requirements: Admission to the College of Europe requires a master’s degree with at least 240 ECTS credits acquired in the course of university studies; or a bachelor’s degree with demonstrated strong qualification in relation to the academic programme for which they apply; or professional experience in the field of interest. Equivalence will be determined on the basis of objective criteria.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should generally have a minimum level of B2for one language and a minimum level of B1 for the other. The Department of European Economic Studies can however accept students with an A2 level of French.
College of Europe will provide up to full tuition fees and lodging for applicants in Belgium.