Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for a PhD degree by applying for this Material Research Costs Scholarships. This funding programme is organized by Maastricht University.
The university has established this application to support research students towards other material research costs like technical equipment and data processing upon undertaking a PhD programme at the School of Health Professions Education. Promising international students belonging to developing EU countries are eligible to receive this award.
This fantastic program will provide the award up to €4000 each to make higher education affordable for students.
User Review( votes)
Maastricht University is a public research university that strives to be an innovator in education and research by introducing the CORE philosophy at our university and has adopted an inclusive approach and to open doors to all students and staff that fit with the profile and subscribe to the university‡s values.
Why choose to study at Maastricht University? Maastricht University is a young university in the heart of Europe that is also a sustainable institution in the broadest sense. It meets global education standards with a distinct global perspective and a strong focus on innovative education and research strategies. At MU, they believe in being open-minded and inclusive. Education and research are best organised in teams rather than individually in MU.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through1st July, 2022.
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: School of Health Professions Education
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €4000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any health related PhD programme at MU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received an offer letter by the university for the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to use the student portal provided by the university to complete the application process. The applicants are required to email all documents mentioned below to Nicky Verleng at [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research proposal (max 3 pages) including required budget
- Support letter from PhD supervisor
- Admission Requirements: Students must compulsorily hold or must be expecting to hold a relevant masters degree to get into a PhD programme at MU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- CAE – C
The winning applicants will receive €4000 towards material research costs such as participant fees, audio or video equipment to record interviews and observations, questionnaire printing, and assistance in qualitative and quantitative data processing for the applied PhD programme.