Fordham University is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Maurice J. and Carolyn Dursi Cunniffe Presidential International Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is available for students from all around the globe.
The funding program assists incoming traditional first-year students who generally rank in the top 1 to 2 percent in their high school class.
Founded in 1841, Fordham University is the third-oldest university in New York State composed of four undergraduate and six graduate schools. It strives for excellence in research and teaching, and prepares students for leadership in a global society.
Why study at Fordham University? Fordham is devoted to the transmission of Learning, through research and through undergraduate, graduate, and professional education of the highest quality. It encourages the growth of a life of faith consonant with moral and intellectual development.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Fordham University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full tuition cost
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be entering traditional first-year students who generally rank in the top 1 to 2 percent in their high school class.
- Must maintain full-time status, satisfactory academic progress, a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and compliance with the University’s policies and Code of Conduct.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the funding, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Fordham University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will b selected on the basis of excellent academic achievement in high school, test scores, and personal characteristics.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The program will cover the full tuition cost each year (fees not included) for courses taken as a traditional undergraduate student at Fordham. The funding will be adjusted for only one half of other non-tuition-specific outside resources or scholarships. The remaining half may be used for additional educational expenses. Award also covers the average cost of a double room or actual charges, whichever is less (excluding meal plans and fees), if the student lives on campus.