Take your education to the heights of the sky with the English Language Excellence funding for international students at Newcastle University Business School in the UK. The grant is available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The funding program support high-achieving international students demonstrating outstanding English language ability by providing up to 14 awards of £5,000.
Newcastle University Business School will offer up to 14 awards of £5,000 for high-achieving international students.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University is a world-leading university, advancing knowledge, providing creative solutions, and solving global problems. It focuses on student-centered, research-driven teaching needed to sustain a successful career that is based on life-long learning.
Why study at Newcastle University Business School? The school attracts students from across the world and these are individuals who are ready for change and eager for the challenge. Here students will get the teaching excellence in higher education which is helpful in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Newcastle University Business School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:14
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in the English Language.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have achieve AAB at A-Level (or its international equivalent) for entry to an Undergraduate course.
- Hold a UK 2.1 Honours Degree or its international equivalent for entry to a Master’s course.
- Be assessed as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Newcastle University Business School. No application required, students will be considered for these endowments on a first come first served basis once their English Language qualification has been confirmed and meets the requirements above.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold their previous year Degree.
- Language Requirement: Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 7.0 or above (or its equivalent) with no subskill below 6.5.
Newcastle University Business School will offer up to 14 awards of £5,000 for high-achieving international students demonstrating outstanding English language ability.