Monash University is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Maxwell King PhD International funding for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is available for both domestic and international students.
The funding programme is available for highly talented students undertaking a PhD degree programme at Monash.
Wonderful opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university that offers various courses, study options, and research projects. It provides an enriching and supportive environment for international students.
Why would you like to study at Monash University? The university offers an opportunity for the candidates to focus on the development of particular skills in keeping with their needs and interests. Here students will learn under the guidance of award-winning teachers devoted to helping candidates in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to $35,600
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must hold an Australian or New Zealand bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours (H1) or qualifications and/or research experience deemed equivalent by the University.
- Must have not completed a graduate research masters or doctoral degree at the same course level (for example, are applying to undertake a second doctoral degree).
- Entitled to a maximum scholarship duration of more than 12 months equivalent fulltime as a result of prior enrolment in a graduate research degree;
- Have not previously held an Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than six months.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the PhD degree program at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload academic curriculum vitae, official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution, proof of citizenship, and research proposal with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English language proficiency requirements section for more details.