USC School of Pharmacy is actively providing funding and support to help talented students obtain further education in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
To take advantage of this opportunity, applicants need to enrol in an approved full-time master’s degree programme at the USC School of Pharmacy.
Through this scholarship, you can get $5,000+ to pursue a master degree at University of Southern California.
User Review( votes)
Since 1880, the University of Southern California has been delivering world-class education that prepares students for their future endeavours. It is one of the oldest research institutions in the United States. It was started with 10 teachers and 53 students. Over the years, it has become a leading global centre for higher education and research that is home to over 48,000 students.
Why would you like to choose the University of Southern California? At USC, you can benefit from transforming teaching, learning, and academic and career opportunities. It is a highly selective university with more than 12,000 international students. It provides undergraduate, graduate, minor, and professional courses to choose from.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southern California
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: $5,000+
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: There are no geographical restrictions
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Full-time master’s degrees in regulatory science, pharmaceutical, and translational sciences, or healthcare decision analysis.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates can be citizens of any country
- Candidates should hold an offer of a place on full-time master’s degrees in regulatory science, pharmaceutical, and translational sciences, or healthcare decision analysis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants don’t need to apply for this award separately. They will automatically be selected as part of the admission process.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to send the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in the full-time master course in regulatory science, pharmaceutical and translational sciences, or healthcare decision analysis at USC, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Candidates, who belong to any non-English speaking country, will have to give evidence of their English language ability. USC requires only Internet-Based TOEFL (iBT) test scores.
The students will receive a scholarship worth $5,000+ that will help them throughout their educational journey at USC.