Do you have a dream to undertake a PhD and looking for a wonderful research environment? If so, then here is a great opportunity to apply for the HDR PhD International Scholarship funded by the Deakin University. The programme is available for the session 2020/2021.
The programme is intended to encourage students who want to conduct research on the topic ‘Teacher professional learning in rural Australia’.
Amazing opportunity for domestic and international students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is a prestigious university that offers globally recognized 106 undergraduate courses, 171 post-graduate courses, and 43 research degree programs. It provides excellent facilities, exceptional teaching, and flexible learning to all its participants, whether on campus or online.
Why would like to study at Deakin University? The university offers a personalized experience, enhanced by innovative digital engagement. Here aspirants can get an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Education
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend of $28,092, relocation allowance of $500-1500, tuition fees, and single overseas student health cover.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program to conduct research on the topic ‘Teacher professional learning in rural Australia’.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Completion of a research project in a related area including a thesis that is equivalent to at least 25% of a year’s full-time study at Level 8 or 9 of the Australian Qualifications Framework with the achievement of a grade for the project equivalent to a Deakin grade of 70% or equivalent.
- Must have a master’s degree (research) in a related area.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Deakin University. After being registered, you must apply using the expression of interest form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For becoming a part of the university, you must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Deakin University will provide the following benefits:
- Stipend of $28,092 per annum tax exempt (2020 rate).
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate or overseas.
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.