To provide financial support for international students during the academic session 2020/2021, Swansea University is offering a wonderful opportunity through its MBA International Scholarships in the United Kingdom.
The purpose of the educational award is to assist high-achieving students who want to apply for the Master of Business Administration degree programme at Swansea University.
Swansea University listed as one of the top 400 universities in the World University Rankings. Hurry Up! Become a part of this university by Applying for MBA International Scholarships.
User Review( vote)
Swansea University is a research-led institution that offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses. It has a wonderful learning environment with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience.
Why would you like to study at Swansea University? The university helps candidates to identify and develop skills that will enable them to make the most of their postgraduate degree and enhance career options. At Swansea University, students will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, candidates first have to take admission in a master’s degree program at Swansea University. After that, they must complete the application form and submit to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Swansea University will provide a scholarship worth £5,000 for international students who want to commence the Master of Business Administration degree program.