Do you need funding to support your PhD studies in Vietnam? Then you are at the right place! Apply for the Merit-Based Scholarship at RMIT University.
The scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to qualified candidates who are going to take part in the PhD degree programme at the university.
Founded in 2000, RMIT University is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research university known in Australia as RMIT University.
Why study at RMIT University? The university is at the forefront of creative education, and this collection allows students to experience the artistic expression of an essential generation of contemporary Vietnamese artists.
Application Deadline: July 31.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnam Students
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a master degree with a distinction that includes a research component of at least 25 per cent
- Applicants must be Vietnamese
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to take admission at the university. Applicants can submit their PhD application to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Submit certified copies of academic transcripts and graduation degree for all programs you have completed, curriculum vitae (cv), research proposal
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the following requirements:
- Students must have a bachelor degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honours.
- Applicants must have a master degree that includes a research component comprised of at least 25% of a full-time academic year with an overall distinction average
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have English language certificate of an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
The scholarship covers tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend for three years at RMIT University in Vietnam.