The Brunel Business School (BBS) are offering a number of prestigious programme for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in September 2019 and January 2020 of the 2019/20 academic year.
This is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program. The Brunel MBA recruits managers and other professionals of high caliber who can both benefit from and contribute to an intellectually challenging management development program.
Exceptional MBA Scholarship at Brunel University.
User Review( votes)
Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966. It is dedicated to excellence in learning and is in the top 20 universities for research.
Why at Brunel Business School- The school is an award-winning, internationally diverse place of study where you can get your undergraduate, masters or MBA for career success.
Application Deadline: Applicants should note the deadline for their MBA course scholarship:-
- Deadline for applicants starting in September 2019: Full Time & Part Time applications for September 2018 must be submitted by Wednesday 04 September 2019.
- Deadline for applicants starting in January 2020: Full Time & Part Time applications for January 2020 applicants must be submitted by Friday 13 December 2019.
To be eligible for a Brunel MBA program an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA program.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA program starting in September 2018 or January 2019.
- This is available for UK/EU and International applicants.
- Awards are awarded in business administration.
- Complete the Brunel MBA application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Throughout the application year, applicants will normally be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort.
Part-Time MBA only scholarship:
- The part-time MBA scheme is open to successful applicants with relevant valid UK resident status for the expected program duration, upon enrolment. The applicant will be asked to provide evidence of this where it is not clear.
- For the purpose of the MBA study an organization which is controlled by a national, state or provincial/local government authority, it will be considered as a public sector entity. The corporate sector is the part of a country’s economic system that is run by individuals and/or companies, rather than by the government. In addition, part-time MBA applicants are required to submit documentary evidence of their work experience during their application; the applicants should provide confirmation letters from the employers. The employer’s letter will need to exhibit the nature and kind of the organization that the applicant works for. The public/private sector differentiation and the value of the award will be calculated accordingly.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants applying for the study must pass a rigorous selection and a transparent evaluation process which includes a written essay as well as an interview conducted by the members of the BBS Committee. All applications will be assessed rigorously against a set of standard criteria.
All applications will be reviewed on a regular basis throughout the year by the MBA Scholarship Committee. The committee members will be responsible for initiating and managing the communication with the applicants, alongside the marketing team. They will be screening and assessing the applications and submit their recommendation to the committee. The committee will be responsible for producing a final list for eligible awardees.
- Applications for grants will be considered on the balance of eligibility criteria met by each applicant.
- The Panel will seek applicants from a wide range of industries and sectors. Preference may be given to those who specify an interest in undertaking one of the program specializations (Health Care Management and Aviation Management).
The decision of the allocation panel is final. The University will not accept any appeals in respect of the decisions made by the MBA Committee. These will be allocated twice a year. In August/September for the September intake and in December for the January intake.
- The Full-time MBA award is a £6,500 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part-Time MBA award (Corporate/Private sector) is a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £4,500 per year.
- The Part-Time MBA grant (Public/Government) is an £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.