The Brunel Business School is offering MBA Scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants. The university is accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic year.
This award is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program. Successful awardees will be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School.
Exceptional MBA Scholarship at Brunel University.
User Review( votes)
Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966. It is dedicated to excellence in learning and is in the top 20 universities for research.
Application Deadline: For September 2022 start you must apply for the Scholarship by midnight on 05 August 2022.
To be eligible for a Brunel MBA program an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfil the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA program.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study in a full-time or part-time MBA program starting in September 2022.
- This is available for UK/EU and International applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for any of these scholarship awards, you will need to have received an offer for one of their courses starting in our 2022/23 academic year and submitted the relevant application form.
- Admission Requirements: Must check all requirements for international students at Brunel.
- Language Requirements: All applicants need to be able to demonstrate their English Language ability as part of their application to Brunel. Must check English Language qualifications before applying.
- The Full-time MBA Scholarship is a £6,000 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Full-time African Continent MBA Scholarship is a £12,497.50 (50% tuition fee) tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Full-time Women in Leadership MBA Scholarship is a £12,497.50 (50% of tuition fee) tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector) is a £7,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years – £3,500 per year.
- The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government) is a £7,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £3,500 per year.