Gain knowledge, skills, and understandings that will help you fulfill your career goals with the help of the MBA Scholarships awarded by the University of Bedfordshire to international students in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship application is not only offered to international students but also home country nationals for an MBA study programme taught at the University of Bedfordshire. To be eligible for this £1,250 tuition fee discount, students must have paid their full MBA tuition fees before or on registration.
This scholarship will provide the award amount of £1,250 to pursue an MBA degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bedfordshire is a public research university with campuses in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, England. The University of Bedfordshire is ranked 801 in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has built its programmes on the employability prospect.
Why choose to study at the University of Bedfordshire? The University of Bedfordshire is committed to enhancing our students’ career prospects and their long-term employability. The university’s mission is to create a vibrant multicultural learning community enabling people to transform their lives by participating in excellent, innovative education, scholarship, and research.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications are ongoing. However, students are required to observe and meet the course-specific deadline, if any.
- University or Organization: University of Bedfordshire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £1,250
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: British nationals and foreign students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered at the University of Bedfordshire can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have paid their full MBA tuition fees before or at registration
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university portal. All students that meet the scholarship criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a good honors degree(this does not have to be a business-specific degree).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Successful winners of this scholarship will receive a £1,250 discount on the total payable MBA fees as the University of Bedfordshire.