Do you have a burning desire to study in the USA? If yes, then go ahead and catch this fortuitous opportunity to apply for the MBA funding for International Students offered by the Columbia Business School.
The program is open for those brilliant aspirants from the USA and all around the world who wish to commence in the MBA degree program in session 2020-2021.
Worthy opportunity for aspirants from the USA and all around the world
User Review( votes)
Columbia Business School is well known as one of the oldest business schools in the world. It has been referred to as among the most selective of top business schools. It offers three separate Master of Science degrees in Management Science & Engineering, Financial Economics, and Marketing.
Why at the Columbia Business School? The school offers a broad range of subjects, within a diverse and vibrant community. It provides an education that ensures graduates in the world and well-prepared them to take contemporary challenges.
Application Deadline: January 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Columbia Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $7,500–$30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: the USA and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from the USA and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to apply for the masters of a business administration degree program at the Columbia Business School for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
If you are excited towards this education award then you are demanded to be enlisted in the MBA degree coursework at the Columbia Business School. After being admitted, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
For taking the entrance in an MBA degree program, seekers are recommended to hold the bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution. Candidates are also required to check the entry requirements of the school.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the transcripts of each undergraduate and graduate mark sheet, submit a self-reported GMAT, executive assessment, or GRE score, must complete one short answer question and three essays and two recommendations.
- Language Requirement: You must have to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the tuition with an amount range from $7,500–$30,000 for those who qualify and based on funds available.