The University of Stirling is proud to offer the MBA Social Enterprise Scholarship to a highly talented candidate (international students) with 5 or more years of work experience.
The grant is available to students from all over the world who have an interest in the business major are mostly preferred by business professionals to pursue an MBA program. The program is awarded to a candidate who can demonstrate prior achievement and success in the fields of social enterprise, third sector or charitable organizations.
Excellent opportunity to get an MBA in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1967, the University of Stirling is one of the best international universities with a pioneering spirit and a global reputation for high-quality teaching and research. It provides a number of part-time and online distance learning postgraduate courses.
Why at the University of Stirling? Stirling offers their students experiences of a lifetime through their Study Abroad program and they prepare their students to thrive as global citizens in an increasingly connected world. Students will gain theoretical and practical knowledge to successfully manage the challenges of the modern business environment.
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £10000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in: United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree
- Candidates must hold or expect to obtain an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on our full-time course for entry in September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants must have to take admission in an MBA degree at the university through an online form. After receiving the offer letter of admission candidates can successfully apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a statement of up to 700 words outlining why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the MBA.
- Admission Requirements: These are the minimum requirements for entry to the University. Applicants must have a minimum of four passes at SQA Higher Grade or three A-levels or equivalent or an acceptable pass in entry subjects in the IB Diploma, HNC/D, BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language skills. Applicants are eligible if they have IELTS, TOEFL, the SQA ESOL qualification and many others. Students can get more information about the English language requirement.
- Benefit The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £10000 to the successful scholar.