The Swansea University is recruiting PhD students to work on projects with its partner Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council by offering them the Medical Engineering EPSRC Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The project offers an ideal opportunity for graduates with an interest in the application of AI in biology and medicine to gain experience in the development of open-source platforms and to work with industrial partners to apply them to real-world challenges.
Wonderful chance to become a part of this scholarship program in the UK. Hurry Up! Apply as soon as possible.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a public research university among the UK’s top 30 research institutions. It honors the city of Swansea’s history while striving to be the best institution in the region. It is a well-known research-intensive institution quickly establishing itself as a world-class educational institution.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University nurtures independence and holds critical thinking as its fundamental purpose. Students of Swansea are resilient in the face of global challenges and adapt to the changing world of work. It is dedicated to students’ mental health and well-being and offers various student support services.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 3 June 2022.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU, or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Nanotechnology and Analytical disciplines will be considered, including Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other related disciplines
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must typically hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the online application portal. After that, email [email protected], where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit an Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Monitoring Form, CV, degree certificates and transcripts, a cover letter including a Supplementary Personal Statement, two references, copy of a UK resident visa.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each component) or Swansea recognized equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
Selected candidates will be provided the total cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609 at Swansea University.