Invest your talent in New Zealand now. The Philip Deibert PhD International Scholarship is intended to encourage students to get higher education at the University of Auckland for the academic session 2021-2022.
The Scholarship aims to encourage and support an academically excellent domestic or international student who wants to undertake doctoral study in the subject area of planning.
Amazing opportunity for international students in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1883, the University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in New Zealand that offers various degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level.
Why study at the University of Auckland? The university also conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centres. Here students gain transferable skills that help them adapt well and manage the different roles they may take on over their career.
Application Deadline: Open for 2021.
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to $27,600 pa plus $7,250 towards compulsory domestic fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the field of Planning.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed a significant research project, dissertation, or thesis, at the university level.
- You need to have completed a postgraduate bachelor’s (honours) degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours, or a master’s degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours in a relevant field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in the doctoral degree program at the University of Auckland. After that, the scholarship will be awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit academic references, CV, research, and publication record.
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 (6.50 for M?ori or Pacific candidates) or above in that program to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Auckland offers one scholarship that will be awarded every three years, for a period of up three years and will include a stipend of up to $27,600 per annum plus a contribution towards compulsory fees for domestic and international students who are eligible to study under the domestic fees policy and compulsory international student health insurance, where applicable, of up to $7,250.